A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Update

*
My Sister Jodi informed me that I "MUST BE BUSY", since I havent updated my blog in awhile. So I guess I'll do an update :)
My weekend was sort of busy, I have to try and remember what I did........... Friday I worked until 8:30pm, it was an exasperating night, i was glad to be done, I then came home and got off my feet. Saturday, Rick and I ran some errands in the morning, then I ran some more errand with Brie, then when I got home it was time to go to the Cachairas wedding. "CONGRATS CHRIS ANS KRISTINE". We got to sit with Sharalyn and Dennis, the other Hemmer's and Gene and Cozy.....how cool is that :) It was tons of fun, whoop whoop
Sunday morning it was early to church and then, it was my week to hold babies in the nursey, I only had one baby which was good since my partner never showed up. So i had fun with little Luke. We had lunch at the mall and were blessed by the presence of two lovely ladies, Dora and Whit, I Love you two, thanks for eating with us,
Fun Fun.
I had to head back to the church by 3:00 to help prepare for our new youth minister candidate picnic. It all went well, lots of peeps came to meet Todd and his family. My sis jodi and her Family popped in for a brief visit at the church, Sam helped tape down tableclothes and set up chairs while Jodi and I chatted for a few minutes (never enough time). Jensen got to see the Chapel where she will be walking as flower girl in Brianna's wedding. She was a little quiet, but cute as always.
Got home about 7:30, sat in the driveway for awhile talking to Rick and Brie and Chris. Then the 4 of us ventured to the Dairy Queen. I didnt have anything cuz I was froze to the bones. Brrrrrrr. We got home and turned on the fireplace Mmmmmmmmmmmmm warm :)
Today Brianna and I, did wedding related stuff, Got the mantoux test read and had lunch at Noodles. Now I am at home, watching Brice unpack the van, it's full of his apartment stuff. Brianna has stuff spread out from her Bedroom down the hallway into the living room, Brice will certainly fill the family room as he organizes what to do with all his stuff. MY HOUSE IS A DISASTER<>
In all reality it sooooooooo good to have both those kids home again, YAY for a summer of kids at home. I love it :)
Rick and I will soon leave for Gavin's last track meet of the season. What a great day for it.
Well now that I've wrote a book, I better wrap it up.
Check out some fun summer pictures below. (cant possibly do a blog without pictures :)

1 comment:

  1. new pictures? THanks for the update! it was funny hanging out with you this weekend! I am sure to do the same to my mothers basement come friday!

    ReplyDelete