A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I smell like aftershave

*
It's been a fun filled day full of lots of stuff to do. I was trying to pickout some aftershave lotion for brice and I got it all over my hands while trying to sniff it. Now I smell like a man, That's kinda wierd.
*
I got the million loads of laundry going, but decided not to hang any of it out since I couldnt tell if it was gonna rain of not, so I'm just using the dyer today. It's hot and HUMID today so I turned on the air-cond. so it's lovely in the house.
*
Took Gavin to Driver's Ed, then Brice and I ran off to do errand. We cashed in a savings bond for Brice that he got from Brad and Julie when he was born. Now he'll be able to fill his gas tank and even have a little left over, so that's good news.
*
I went to the court house to get a copy of Gavin's Birth certificate, so he can take his permit test. I think it's wierd that I have to pay for an official copy of my own childs birth.....Why isnt that just given to you at the hospital??? Kinda irritating.
*
Brice and I went to State Farm to update his camera's and guitar's on his insurance plan. $3200.00 worth of equiptment aint no drop in the bucket.
*
In the middle of all that my lovely Mom dropped by to see us and bring some books over to sell at the garage sale on Friday. YOu look Ma-va-lous Mom :)
*
We picked up Gavin and now we are relaxing for a bit, but only for a bit, I am meeting some very cool peeps to view a movie (lake House), you know who you are. Hee Hee.
*
OH AND BEST OF ALL NEWS, BRIANNA IS OFFICIALLY A REGISTERED NURSE, READY TO START HER CARREER ON MONDAY. WHOOP WHOOP, WHY TO GO BRIANNA, YOU ARE DA BOMB, YAY FOR BEING NURSES TOGETHER. YAY WOOT WOOT

"I think I'm gonna puke"
(BRIANNA IN THE CAR ON THE WAY TO TAKE HER BOARDS)

4 comments:

  1. Heehee, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brie it's over and you didn't even puke. Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! SO happy for her!
    Sounds like you had a busy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm proud of you and i just KNOW the green shirt was the lucky choice that day! It made all the difference. Purple or blue...disaster! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete