A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Got a 2nd blog

I've decided to add a 2nd blog because,
I always have more to say than I can blog on one site.
My new blog is a little different than this blog which is kind of whacked and
wierd at times.
My 2nd blog will be my "spiritual blog"
Things I want to pass on... some inspirational, some encouraging with Amazing truths from Gods word.
Things I'm learning everyday and cant keep bottled up inside.
God's word is amazing and I will be sharing it through this blog.
I dare you to read it..... questions and comments are always encouraged :)
**
When you get to my site you can click on "Blog" to read my entry or click on"Photos" to see the pictures I've taken of God's awesome creation.
ENJOY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment