A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, July 24, 2006

I miss camp and I'm sooooo ready to go up north and spend time in the beauty of it all. 1 month from now I'll be sitting right in this picture (barefoot) looking out on the lake and loving the peace that it instills in my mind. I know you're all thinking "what a poet" :)
It's really my favorite place to be (besides my home) Lots of fun and memories have been made here......let me see if I can pull some of them out of my memory banks
*1st time up, Brianna was just 2 yrs old
* Brice's fall off the dock when he was just 2
* All our church friends,so much fun and so many laughs.
* Vacation with Dietzman's 2 yrs in a row.

* Brianna and Brice's Baptisms preformed by their daddy, right here at this sight.....awesome
* Scrapbooking, card making, hanging out in the dining hall.
* Special heart to heart chats
* Spending time with God in the early morning, just me, my coffee and God.
* Skiing and tubing with Brad's boat
* In the early days....Volleyball everynight after supper (that's when we were young)
*Horseback riding, Canoeing, minigolfg and go-carts. Motorcycle rides from Ken, Dale and Joel.
*Late night skinny dipping (Hee hee)
* SHopping with Sharalyn...world of christmas, summer hill farms, down town park rapids
* playing "spoons" with the whole gang, what a riot that got to be. It was definately a contact sport.
* All of us getting on the swimming raft and rocking it till it almost tips (if that's possible)
*The best memory is spending time with Rick and the kids, just all being together. Going to town and hitting up to two candy stores, each kid with their own little bag of candy, then walking up and down the sidewalks window shopping.
As I start to conger up these memories things just keep popping up in my mind, Too many fun times to list. Such crazy fun...... There will be many more years of such fun.


6 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:20 PM

    Girlfriend, I can hardly stand it. I am so excited about "camp". I am picking out the perfect book to take, the right pictures and paper for scrapbooking. Most of all I am excited about hanging out with you!!!

    Love ya,
    skg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:27 PM

    Eeeeep

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:39 PM

    i go back sept 1 for last chance..HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go again !

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was fun!!! i remember going to that place! Cuz when you went fishing, you ALWAYS caught something! whoooo!

    ReplyDelete