A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Fun times with a couple of cuties

Had my niece and nephew Saturday night till yesterday afternoon. We had lots of fun playing games, swimming in Cheri's pool, going to the parks and just chillin'. We get to spoil the little stinkers for a few days every summer, it's alot of fun to have them around. Last night I took them back home to Champlin, and thenm was able to watch Sam's soccer game. It was fun to see him play, then we went to McDonald's for supper, then it was back home for me. Whew......
***
Denfensive player of the night, Good job Sam.... you da man :)
***

Jensen jumpin in with Gabby the dog, it was quite hysterical to watch. Thanks again Cheri for letting us invade your pool. jensen couldnt stop talking about how cool Nate was.
(did you find the thank you card on the table outside???)
***

Brianna playing with her cousins. They are very....."SPECIAL"
***

One of her many cute faces. This was is titled, "Furrowed brow"
Jensen you are the cutest !

10 comments:

  1. Well you can tell Jensen that she's very cool herself! That was a lot of fun, you should have them over again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, yeh, Jensen kept saying, "Nate is a really nice boy, I didn't know him at first, but then he played with us and he was so nice!"

    I love my cuzzins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, that's our Natey....all the little girls love him.

    Glad you guys enjoyed the pool...I was very jealous that I had to work and you were there! Sorry I didn't get those pictures to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can definitely see why she likes Nate :) I think he's a pretty cool dude myself, by the way, why aren't you at Culver's??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Chris, I have just handed in my availability, and it has A LOT of hours on it. By the end of the summer you may be sick of me! And why arn't you working if your at culvers? Is that what you managers do? sit in the office and type blogs? ;-) Ya, it was a lot of fun playing with her, she'd get so excited about the littlest things, she kept me laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool pictures of my grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chris...you gotta hook Nate up with some hours!!! He needs $$$.

    Sorry Jackie...here we are having our own conversations on YOUR blog..duh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll take whatever comments I can get. Hee Hee

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I can say is...you are a God!

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha, you sure are, katherine, especially cuz you're a fan of nate! ;-)

    ReplyDelete