A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Camp 2006

Got back from Pine Haven yesterday. We had a great week and I miss being there already. I thought I'd post a few of my favorite pictures, hope you enjoy them.
~
I Love this picture. Jill you are the silliest girl I know...apparently Julie didnt see the same humor as Jill :)
~
~
This is a bunch of us playing our annual game of "SPOONS" it is soooooo fun, but I can only take it for about 20 minutes, It's so loud and wild, it's kind of like a contact sport, you walk away with bruises. Great memories have been made at this table.
~~
~~
Brianna working with her wedding invites.....you go girl
~
~
I had to wade in to get this treasure of a picture
~
~

We are the worker bees. Thanks for helping Kels and Julie. Kelsey you look depressed, and Brianna looks mad. I look......wierd. So that leaves Julie and she looks normal.

1 comment:

  1. Fun times i love the pictures of the lily's you are just a regular old photographer you! so Creative! I never realized how much Jill and Julie looked a like crazy! Glad to hear you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete