A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Today is a chilly one.

It's Thursday afternoon , and we continue to enjoy out time spent here in Park Rapids. This morning Brianna went home with Sharalyn and the newly weds Jeff and Kelsey. The kids all have to work tomorrow. BLAH
After they left my friend Valarie took me to town to enjoy a fresh baked cinamon roll and coffee. We had a delightful talk and I alway feel so encouraged in every way after we talk. I Love that lady :)
Came back and had lunch here at camp, then Rick and I went down by the beach and sat. It's cloudy and Chilly today, and after awhile it just got too cold. It was still refreshing and I love the sounds of the waves lapping at the shore. We came back up to the camp and have been doing some reading and resting. Rick is taking a nap right this moment, I cant possibly lay down cuz I might miss something and we cant have that. I found this computer up in the staff lounge so I decided to "blog" for a change of pace. I really dont have much to say, but this is something to do. I think later we will go for a walk and I hope to take some cool pictures. Then we have our last night here....sad :(
Not sure when will leave tomorrow....just depends on the weather. If it's nice then we'll stay till after lunch, if it's cool and cloudy we'll leave earlier. So I guess that's all I have for now. I think I'll go sit on the dock again until I get too cold....eep.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:58 PM

    i am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is alive I talked to her. She was tring to find something for Gavin to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, yeh poor Gavin practically starved the week away, hehee.

    ReplyDelete