A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Friday, August 4, 2006

It looks like a mouse but its not

*
Time is flying by and I dont even know what's going on. Let's see if I can come up with something.
Monday-worked 10 hours, came home got off my feet then probably went to bed. Tuesday- worked 10 hours again till a million O'clock, came home and went to bed. Wednesday- Started the laundry that lasted throughout Thursday. Mowed the lawn that was really long. Thursday-Went for a long walk in the morning then we all (even Chris) got to eat at Green Mill for lunch, they practiced on us and we got free food, Only two waitresses spilled water near me, they were spastic. I think they need a little more practice. The food was great,except the cold ribs we had for appetizers. yum yum. Brianna and I did some shopping, I have been hanging out with her a bit while she's works on her registries. Thusday night I went to "girls night" at Cheri's, I was able to make some "Thank you's" for Brianna so she could thank all her friends for the neat stuff she got at her shower. Brianna has some pretty awesome friends, Cara her "best woman" gave her a wedding shower fit for a queen. Friday (today) Worked 10 hours...again. Came home, picked up, talked to my boys then decided that someone (BRICE) needed to clean out the shower drain. Needless to say the tub was so entirely gross because of the slow drain, I cant even stress to you the degree of grossness that was in that drain as Brice cleaned it out. Oh wait maybe I can.......Here's picture of what came out of there. Now the shower is sparkling clean and the shower curtain and liner are fluffing in the dryer after a fresh wash.
I tell You, My gag reflex is almost shot. This picture has destroyed it. Yuck

6 comments:

  1. jackie!!!! GROSS!!!!!!!! way to go, brice. what a mighty good man, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...we had one of those at our apartment in Colorado. It's disgusting, but slightly fun getting it out?

    Glad you had fun on that one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure you don't have a St. Bernard dog housed in the bathtub?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ew. that's pretty gross. it makes me afraid of my shower. right now i hear it's sadistic laugh from my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks a lot like one of the many hair balls my cat has left us to clean up. gross.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the sickest thing I've ever seen, oh barffff....

    Maybe we could donate it to locks of love.

    The sad thing is, is that that is probably all hair from my head, it's a wonder I'm not bald.

    ReplyDelete