A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, September 7, 2006

AND I MISSED IT ALL :)
Gavin had an awesome game tonight against Austin (so I'm told) I had to work till 5:00 so I wasnt able to go....sad.
Century beat Austin 20 - 12 whoop whoop
I'm told Gavin had and interception. He scored a touchdown, and had a couple of great tackles.
That a boy Gav.
He had his own little cheering squad which included both sets of Grandparents and his Daddy. Yay for family :)

4 comments:

  1. It was great to see him play so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is awesome, great job Gavin, I think want to say that "you're the next..." but I do not know of any great players who make interceptions but whoever it is, you're the "next big thing", whoot, whoot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! Gavin's got some sweet skillz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY GAVY!!!!!! good work!

    ReplyDelete