A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My sad cell phone

Cool background huh, Not really.......

This is what a screen looks like after it gets run over in the parking lot. CRAP
So...I can no longer send or get text messages, I have no "phone book", So i had to resort to taping a list of phone numbers over the screen, and I cant tell who's calling me. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to wait till January when I have my full $150.00 rebate for a new phone, (that's when my contracts up)
My phone is fully functional, just cant read anything on the screen....it's just awful.

2 comments:

  1. Oh so sad. Poor phone. Bet it had a headache for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually did think the background was pretty cool, until i realized it was broken. That IS sad. Good luck on making phone calls!!

    ReplyDelete