A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, October 7, 2006

Ewwww

These little creatures sicken me. They are ugly, they have 6 legs, they are sneeky and they are everywhere. Bah
I'm so glad they are all over my front door so that I have to leave the door shut. Other wise they find the tinyist holes to crawl through and they come in my house. My plan later is to drown them all and then hose those little sucka's up in the vacuum (the ones that have foolishly found their way into my house) Yah well they thought they would have a wonderful Saturday today, but I will be changing that. I have had it with them, I've become nauseous at the sight of them.....(deep breath, blow it out)
***
ON a lighter and more sane note I had an enjoyable morning running errands. I got the candle stick thingy's reserved, that is... After I spent about 1/2 hours standing in the church trying to figure out how many i need. You see the chairs were'nt set up like our normal rows, cuz the church is having a party tonight, so I couldnt visualize anything. I finally just had to step it off and pretend that I could imagine how it would look. All I know is, six better be enough.
***
I went back into my hair cut lady and had her trim my bangs...they were just too long and I thought I could handle it, but I just couldnt. I guess I'm gonna try to do my own hair for the wedding, it wont be anything out of the ordinary, cuz then it wouldnt be me. But I hope I can do it up nice.
***
I came home and ordered the program covers that Brianna picked out, and I have the laundry started. I will probably hang it out on the line since it's such a nice day (just hope those nasty bugs stay off)
Well that's about it for now. The laundry is summoning me

1 comment:

  1. Ick, there were two in my room yesterday, barf. Thanks for killing them today! yip yip. Thanks also for ordering the stuff and renting the candles! whoop!

    ReplyDelete