A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Saturday & Suday

This is why winter is my favorite season....
*
Snow on the ground, me in the house cozy by the fire, with Ricky sleeping in his chair at 8:30pm
It doesnt get any better than that :)

Well lets see here...a weekend update would probably be good about now. Friday- Cant remember, and I think I already blogged about it anyway. Saturday- Rick and I had our Hy-vee breakfast which we just love and only do in the winter. Then we went and got a few groceries, seemed like the right thing to do since we were already there and all. I guess I just whittled the rest of the day away until 5pm. Then i took Gavin and a few of his buddies to Mantorville to some concert or something like that. One of the other parents brought them home so that was nice. Rick and I were rather bored so as i was making supper I thought that it would be a shame to eat it alone, so we called up Brie and Chris and invited ourselves over for supper(I brought the food) They let us come over and we ate some yummy spaghetti on Brie and Chris's new plates. FUN eep. We werent gonna stay long cuz Chris had homework that he needed to do but they asked us to stay and have another match at the game "battle of the sexes". The guys won again...they got ALL the easy questions AGAIN. Anyway, enough about that. After the game we headed home. As I pulled in the garage Brice called and we talked for quite awhile. I really miss my boy, we were suppose to go up this weekend and spend some time with him but his work schedule didnt co-operate, Drats. I wish he could come home...now sigh.

Today we went to Church and had a lovely sevice, from there we went to the mall and had lunch. At 2:00 I went to a baby shower at church which was fun, then headed over to Rick's parents for a bit. Rick had to help his dad do something-or-other. Now we are home, all cozy in the family room sort of watching the Bears & Giants play football. Rick is napping, I'm blogging Gavin just finished his homework and......

BRIANNA JUST CALLED...i gotta go YIP

4 comments:

  1. haha, I didn't realize you were blogging when I called :)
    Love you mama. I like the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No fair i wanna play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's obvious, the men dominate, so snack on them apples, whoop. Thanks for the supper though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I was on the girls team we would win every time. I'm da bomb.

    ReplyDelete