A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, October 1, 2007

Last but not least....

To end My weekend I had dinner with a good friend, "Diane".

Diane and I have worked on and off with each other since the Emergency room days.

We always have a good time together, and I cherish our friendship.

One month ago Diane was diagnosed with a rare and aggresive form of Breast cancer, she is presently going through Chemotherapy and has starting to lose her hair. Surgery will follow in a few months, then radiation. She remains so courageous and strong and has quite a sense of humor through it all. Diane is single and has no family in Rochester, so for my friends and "prayer warriors" who read this blogs, please pray for Diane, I know she will continue to feel those prayers as even stangers lift her up before our awesome God..... Thanks


Me and Diane at Applebees











1 comment:

  1. I will pray as God brings Diane to my mind & heart.

    ReplyDelete