A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, October 1, 2007

Steeple run


So Later sunday afternoon I decided to go for a walk/run. As I started out it seemed pleasent enough, but about 1/2 way through, and a mile from home a thunderstorm suddenly developed with a downpour that would not cease. As I began the "RUN" lag of this journey I began to feel as if I were in a event called the "steeple chase" running through puddles up to my ankles and soaked to the bone. I avoided most of the worms but was unable to miss one of them and sadly decapitated him. sheesh
when I returned home (soaked like a drenched rat) Rick's response to seeing me was.... Oh, is it raining out, silly guy. Oh well, at least I didnt melt.

2 comments:

  1. I made it through my walk on Sunday without running into rain. It was thundering like mad tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww poor thing. Sometimes its fun to play in the puddles though!

    ReplyDelete