A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas morning

Here's what I found Christmas morning....Brice eating sausage, cheese and crackers while watching "Its a wonderful life". He's such a silly boy and just makes me giggle. After a bit I woke gavin up so we could open gifts.
***
The boys trying to figure out whose gift this is???
***
Brianna and Chris got here shortly after we finished gifts, so then we had round 2......




Here we all are, I just love my family, I feel so blessed that we can all be together on Christmas. After gifts I whipped up some French toast and sausage patties and we had a breakfast feast.
~~~

Keep reading...... More Christmas fun below.

4 comments:

  1. Only Brice. He must have a cast-iron gut to be eating that stuff early in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was the best morning ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic of you all! I would expect nothing less of Brice!

    ReplyDelete