A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Friday, December 7, 2007


Loving the snow but not the cold. Sometimes I shiver so hard I think I'm gonna have a stroke, ha
Tonight began a busy weekend of festivities.
We had a great time at the Wadum's Christmas party, (friends from church) we had lots of yummy food and then a "white reindeer" gift exchange (which is always interesting). Rick got a Red lacey bra but traded it off for some rags for the garage....wow. I got a little frog wind chime thingy.
Tomorrow night is the Hemmer progressive dinner, I will be hosting the main course, and then Sunday is a cookie exchange with a bunch of friends from work, I'll be sure to blog the rest of my weekend fun in the near future. Hope you all have a safe and fun weekend. Stay warm.

2 comments: