A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

WHEW

Well,... the progressive dinner went great. It's an annual event we do with Rick's side of the family. Sadly, Brice, Ryan and Chris were unable to be there, so Brianna, Gavin, Jill and Kellie had to fill the "kids table" as best they could :) My part of the dinner is the main course. As tradition has it, I made my Wild rice soup once again and we had sub sandwiches. All was yummy.
We hung out at Rick's brothers house till midnight, time fly's when your having fun. It was so pretty coming home in the freshly fallen snow.....so lovely
********
Cookie Exchange


This afternoon, I got together with some friends from work to have a cookie exchange, I got lot's of yummy cookies. It was fun to hang out and chit-chat away from work.
So the weekend was a busy one with 2 christmas parties and a cookie exchange, So much fun squished into 3 days....whew . Now I'm hoping I can settle down and get some shopping done, and work on my Christmas letter. I'm loving the snow, I cant believe how much we have already, Last December we had no snow so this is a real treat.
Enough for now, Everyone be safe and have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. fun, you got lots of cookies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good cookies. No date filled ones tho.

    ReplyDelete