A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

A couple of christmas pics from my house....
The fireplace/mantle
****

I want you to notice the pretty little pillow that i received tonight at "girls night" . Thank you Sara...it's so pretty and perfect in my chair.
I had a pretty busy day today, but fun.
This morning i meet a friend for Coffee, We had a good time catching up with what's been going on in our lives. Our kids are always a hot topic.
From there I picked up Gavin so He and I could go to the dentist, I really dont like the dentist, I get all stiff and anxiety ridden.
Next I met my mom, for lunch at Culvers and then we went power shopping all afternoon. It was fun and we got lots of presents bought.
Got home and went to supper with Rick, we talked about our day and got all caught up with each other.
Came home and immediatley went up to Cheri's for "girls night" which I always love... we have so much fun, we can be quite amused be each other, For those of you who read....I love you all :) Sara, surprised us all with those cute little pillows in that 2nd picture....fun. I got see Cara (cheri's daughter, Brianna's best friend), she's home for break, so that was sweet since we dont get to see her nearly enough.
I came home and we got a surprise visit from Brie and Chris, Yay lucky us.
Now I'll be going to bed to get some much needed rest.

1 comment: