A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Blasted computer

I just posted a long blog and it crashed before i got it published...
That makes me ferious!
I will not re-write it at this time, cuz I'm mad....
So here's a few random pics that dont really matter, but it's something to look at ...i guess
Me trying to get warm after work tonight, It was chilly out there
***
A pretty crystal bowl that i got for 70% off at Macy's.
Now I have a nice serving bowl for the holidays.
***
Looking out the back door.
~~~

I dont know....just a picture on a cold day last week.

4 comments:

  1. Don't ya hate it when that happens after you just wrote a long blog?! I feel your pain. I like the song in your profile, mostly cause its gonna be in my wedding! Yay! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That crashie thingy happened to me too on Friday morning and i'm still dissed at the puter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate it when that happens.
    i love your new bowl!!! I was afraid you were going to say you found it at goodwill....phew. 70% off at macy's...what a deal! I think you told me about the bowl...but it looks better than you described it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry it crashed, that is so annoying. I liked the pics though...

    ReplyDelete