A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Rather uneventful update....

Weekend update..
Friday night Rick and I went to the Movie "Juno", we thought it was quite good.
Saturday was so darn nice that I decided to go for a walk, and of course I brought my camera, and being the freak that I am, I took a picture of myself walking......WOW

Saturday night Rick and I had another date. We went to Victoria's for supper, man that place is good. I really wanted to eat the whole thing right then and there, but I held back and took about 1/3 of it home....yummy
Sunday, went to church then the mall for lunch. Rick and I did a little shopping for some computer stuff then came home to relax. Brianna joined us at home for supper, I made baked potato's with all the fixins' and Chili. After supper Brianna and I played rummy and shortly after that we went to "clense our palates" at Culver's. We got to sit with Chris while he was on his break so that was nice.
Today I worked, it was a good day and went pretty fast. I got home and decided to go for a little run/walk. Who woulda ever thought I'd be out running in the rain, in January, without a coat. It was very refreshing !

3 comments:

  1. Wow...two dates in a weekend! I want to see Juno too....but I'll wait til it is out in video I think. Thanks for blogging...I needed somewhere to visit tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do appreciate the exercise Jackie, but honestly, in the rain?! Love that spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. silly mama. whoop whoop

    ReplyDelete