A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Birthday Girl Blog

24 years ago today my life changed forever. This sweet little baby girl came into our lives at 3:34pm on a Tuesday afternoon. The prettiest baby I had ever seen, seriously.... The cutest!!!
I want to dedicate this blog to you Brie by featuring some very special pictures of you through the years. I hope you enjoy them as I'm sure they will spark some great memories over the last 24 yrs.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL

5 1/2 month old,

Almost too big for the pool, but you didnt care as long as you could be in the water that's all that mattered. AGE 3

You lost your 1st tooth and were so proud. (6 1/2)
The tooth fairly came and left $1.
CAMP, Brianna on the dock (of course) catching fish with corn.
Ya got a big one there Brie. Age 8 1/2

On the beach in Florida, playing in the sand...Oh those were the days :) Age 16

Skiing in Breckenridge Colorado age 18. This was the day of your near death experiance, we shall never forget seeing you flying down the hill at speeds of an olympian, and then that crash....ouch

Camp again.... That smile says it all AGE 21

And then came the .....attitude, HA HA You are a goof Brianna, I love this picture of you. I think you just said, "mmmmmmm, Girl.....Oh no you di'int just say that" Age 22ish


Our Chicago trip...You actually look like your havin' a "TRIP".


And of course a most recent photo of you crocheting a pair of underwear for yourself...ahhhhh haaaaa. Just kidding sweetie, You worked so hard to create a dish cloth...a little more practice and you'll have it.
I hope you have a wonderful 24th Birthday Brianna,
You are the light of my life and I love you to pieces.

5 comments:

  1. Haha, I love it! I love that picture of my too big for the pool, heehee. I feel very special to have my very own life in pictures on your blog! Thanks Mama! I love you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very nice pictures Brianna! I love you and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I remember the dear death experience of skiing, I wasn't there but I can only imagine how scary it could be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to a very special girl to our family. We love you as if you were our own!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:53 PM

    I totally thought of the thong/underwear before I read your comment about it being a dishcloth! hahah.

    ReplyDelete