A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Friday, February 1, 2008

Yah, this video of Brie is sideways so you'll have to tip your fead tot he Left if you wanna see it upright.

Push the little arrow (below Brie's head) and turn up the volume.

So yesterday we had Brie and Chris over for a little birthday cake and celebration. I made a special dessert for Brianna, It was a yummy stawberry sauce to put over angel food cake.
Then we couldnt help but spoil her with fun little gifts. I took a few pictures for your viewing pleasure.

4 comments:

  1. Brianna grooving on her B day Kwel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha shes gonna keep that card forever...nice dancing Brianna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for putting my dancing on the internet mom! At least it's to the greatest song ever! heheee. Thanks for my fun b-day!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:50 PM

    hahah- Now I have that song stuck in my head.

    ReplyDelete