A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Weekend update Blog....
Friday :
Brianna and I went to donate blood at Mayo. That's all good but Of course I was denied....AGAIN. My Hemoglobin is always too low by their standards, Jeesh. Oh well, Brianna was able to save a life. (yay for Brie).
Friday night Rick and I went to the movie "National Treasure", It was ok. After the movie Rick disclosed to me that He had already seen it.....dirty rat didnt even tell me beforehand. It's not like I had to see this movie, it was just a suggestion. I guess he thought I really wanted to see it. Oh well.
Saturday: Mostly just a lazy day, Rick, Chris and My dad went to the Mayo vs century game, so I just hung out by myself which was just fine, I like that sometimes. Gavin was skiing with a friend all day so he was out of the picture.
Today, Sunday:
Church of course.... I'm a co-leader of a small group of high school girls and we started a book called, "TrueFaced", it's a good book and we had alot of great discussion today. I Love those girls and look forward to every Sunday with them.
We had lunch at the mall, then came home to relax. I couldnt sit long and since it was so nice outside, I decided to take a trip over to the Plummer house and just walk the ground. That place always intrigues me. I dont think anyone is suppose to live there but today I heard voices coming from an open window and a light was on in an upstairs room. Hummmmmmm
***When the kids were little, I used to take then to the Plummer house on Wednesdays. It was a self guided tour day, so that meant we had free reign of the house. The kids loved it and it was cheap entertainment. Out favorite spots were the cellar (very spooky and a curious place) which Brice liked, and the Dance room upstairs that was full of mirrors. Brianna loved to dance and pretend she was a ballerina. Gavin just ran in circles....He was quite a bit younger. Ha
So I took a few pics at the Plummer House...

Odd rock formation around this tree


Frosty trees and a little photo trickery

I wanna know why these windows are cemented in, and the door is paddlocked...Hummmmm

There's that light in the window. No ones' suppose to be in there.

...and the open window in the middle of winter

Some leaves that forgot to fall off

The half-time show just ended, I'm bored with this game, so I'm gonna go make some cookies. Ya cant beat that. ( We should probably eat supper sometime too)

6 comments:

  1. Spooky, something's goin' on at the Plummer House. yay, I loved the dancing room. haha gavin running in circles. I'm gonna take my kids there too! Loveyou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have a case of wonderlust. It runs in the family on your dads side. They are called the roadrunners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There actually are people that live over the garage part of the house! I've met them....that is if they are the same people.

    I love walking around Plummer house too....mostly in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:54 PM

    Sometimes you just need to have a big steak the night before you donate...or take an iron pill...I vote for the steak.
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh. Its my 2nd home!!! really. i'm there almost every day:) I LOVE that place. Those rock formations used to terrify me when i was little...and i wouldn't walk past them:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:58 PM

    i took a senior picture right by the padlocked door!

    ReplyDelete