A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bringin' up topics

So It's about time that I blog. I've decided to be "topical" with this post.

WINTER -Some people are getting sick of it...I'm not. I heard someone today at Curves say, "spring is just about here".... Ha, I asked her if she's lived in MN long and if she knew what March brings to Minnesota???? Duh There will most likely be another large accumulation of snow sometime during the 2nd or 3rd week of March. Yep, It'll happen and I cant wait. I Love the quiet and Subduedness of winter, I love that I can slow down, that i can sit and watch Oprah if I want without having to move a sprinkler or pick a dandelion. (although I love popping the roots of dandelions).
WORK - 5 days this week, how does that happen to a part- time person? I just have to do it and not think about it. I have to pretend like it's not really happening. (3 day down 2 to go). I did promise Rick I wouldnt whine about working so much this week, but I didnt say I wouldnt blog about it, so there you go.
Faith - Without it I would be desolate, painfully sad, hopeless and weak.

3 comments:

  1. that is the cutest picture I've ever seen. What a sweet mama I have! You're doing a good job getting through the week! And now you're almost done, almost. Good thing next week is easy week. I can see why you like winter, but for me, there's nothing to do inside and I am just dying to be in the warmth, go on a walk, play tennis, not be in pain! Oh well, at least you get your favorite season for the majority of the year! love love. I work thurs/fri night! But I will see you this weekend! yip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a spring/summer person. This winter stuff is blech. I want to be outside. I need the sunshine. Snow is fine...i like snow storms...but I don't like how LONG winter is.
    I think I can see your haircut....looks good! Can't wait to see it for real on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There will NOT be a large snow storm the 2nd week of March, especially the dates of the 14th through 18th. Yep I've already discussed it with the weather peeps..the snow will just have to choose a different day.

    ReplyDelete