A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Just another day in paradise !

A simple Valentine blog...

My sweetie pie brought me home a box of chocolates and one Dark chocolate candy rose, (I love dark chocolate). He also presented me with a silly little card that only He and I shall read, hee hee. I gave him a big ole chocolate heart of reese's. yum yum. I also got him one of his favorite candies...Orange slices.

Here we are showing you all our stuff !

We Gave Gavin a chocolate heart also and a gift card for Buffalo wild wings, He was quite pleased.


I caught Rick going for one of my chocolates, he's a little sneek.




This was a good one, cherry filled, Mmmmmmm mmmmm good.

Rick took me to "Timberlodge" for supper, it's one of our favorite spots to eat. Now we are cozy in our house, just relaxing and enjoying being together. I love you ricky....Thanks for being my Valentine 365 days a year.

3 comments:

  1. You go girl! Score on the chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a cute blog, I love the colors :) I like how Gavin got a little treat and I love that picture of sneaky dad. Did you tell him about dancing???
    See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get anything from the guy I live with all year long. He clames the pickup was acting up and he didn't dare to stop it. We did go the Pizza Ranch in Stertville for supper. All I could eat was a little salad and one peice of pizza.

    ReplyDelete