A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, February 11, 2008

A few words and two pictures

I guess it's about time for an update. Lets see if I can go back to Friday night....

Friday night: Rick and my dad went to a Basketball game. That's just dandy with me, I can always find something to do and besides I like that my dad and Rick have something in common and can enjoy going to games together.

Saturday: I did some reading at Panera in the morning, prepping for my small group on Sunday morning. Saturday afternoon I did some shopping with Brianna helping her find some stuff for a shower she's throwin' next friday. Later, Kellie and Jill (my nieces) came over to the house and we played games, I had a new one so we had to try it out. Chris was working and Rick was doing some work from home so us girls just hung out. We invited Rick's brother over to join us for supper, since Julie (his wife and the girls mom) was in Florida visiting her family. Later we played more games, by this time Chris was here, so he played too. Oh... I almost forgot, us girls all went over to Culvers after supper and had Custard, yum yum.

***
Sunday: We had a quiet day, just hung out and relaxed. After Gavin went to work Rick and I decided to go to a movie, we saw "untraceable", It was ok, the popcorn was better :)
Today: (Monday), I slept in like a slug. Finally pulled my butt out of bed and went to work out. Didnt get much accomplished, just the everyday stuff. I made a yummy supper for Rick and gavin, Smoked pork chops, stuffing, mashed potato's and corn. Rick and I have been watching a movie on TV and I baked some sugar cookies. (It's your recipie cheri...the "cracked sugan cookies"). They are very good, Here's a picture of the product.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Ma, I miss you already! Thanks for letting us hang out all the time and play games. The cookies look yummy. Good thing I wasn't there or I would have eaten a bunch of them! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need that recipe back!

    ReplyDelete