A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Friday, February 8, 2008

The "PURSE" Curse

I was walking down the "purse isle" at JC Penny's yesterday and I felt this incredible pull to the right. I tryed to resist but my head snapped to the right and I saw the 70% off sign just pulling me toward it.
Well....Do I really NEED another purse???? No, not really but how can I pass up this incredible deal?!!! After thinking about it for...2 seconds, I snatched this one up. I saved $50.00 that's right.....$50.00. I got this little gem for ONLY $14.95. It'll be a great little Spring/summer bag .
I LOVE IT !

5 comments:

  1. wow, it's realy cute and cheap too! nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Great deal too!

    Hey....I want to tell you that I love laughing with you! You always make me happy and I know I can always count on you....as I've known for nearly 16 years now! Luvya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..great deal. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you just posted a comment! I'll show you how to do the captions....I thought you'd like that! If you get on IM I can talk to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way cute purse!!!!! was there another ;)

    ReplyDelete