A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

I still make the boys color eggs and find their Easter baskets. They are both good sports about it. Rick and I even hid eggs Easter Morning and made the boys find them... They cooperated :)
So Easter Morning we had a nice breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage and toast. We then went to church and from there we headed over to my Mom and Dad's for Lunch. Mom had quite a feast, everything was so yummy. We had a full day there hanging out with family before heading over to the Hemmer side. Then we ate again....deserts that is :)
Here are a few pictures to capture some of our day.



Nice picture boys.....ha
Some of the Erickson(side) clan

Me and MJ (megan joy)
Alexandra....getting all grown up
Sam
The attack of the little cousins against the sleepy big cousin (grant and Jensen)

3 comments:

  1. Those pictures were awesome, the ones of the boys made me laugh, heehee. I wish I was there! Miss you mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. We did have a fun time.

    ReplyDelete