A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Friday



Friday I spent the day with my Friend Diane. We wanted to make "sugar, cut-out" cookies. Diane had a recipe that she really wanted to share with me. We had a great time together.While the dough was chilling we bopped over to TGIF's and had lunch. We came back here and spent a couple of hours rolling and cutting out cookies. Here's some pics ...Diane will be having surgery for Breast cancer next Monday, Please be praying for her.

3 comments:

  1. Frosted sugar cookies are my favorite cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They looked great. Too piddly for me to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those cookie pictures yum yum and I will be praying for Diane.

    ReplyDelete