A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Thursday

We started a project.... We've updated the bathroom which I'm very excited about. It's amazing the thought and decisions that go into re-modeling such a tiny room. Brianna (the painter) came over on Thursday to help me paint. She basically did it, I only did a little trimming. Here's a few pics of our work. I will be blogging "before and after" pics soon, and you'll get to see the finishd project.



MJ....Note the "Bird shirt" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Haaaaaaaaaaaaa

5 comments:

  1. I really like the color! Good choice girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work girls! The bathroom is gonna look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you didn't get paint on MJ's bird shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a fabulous job on the edging mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not the Bird Shirt! Noooo! A Shirt turned into a paint shirt definitely means the "End of the Line!" What will Megan do now?!

    ReplyDelete