A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Friday, March 21, 2008

two-part blog

I will try not to be too obnoxious with my pure splendor in the new snowfall....
Just one picture to show you what we got so far. (12 noon)
I LOVE IT, WHOOP WHOOP
***********
Took some pics last night before Brice headed back up to the cities....
Brice bracing himself in anticipation of Brianna jumping into his arms
Mid-jump.....giggles

After the jump...they both survived, HA

3 comments:

  1. hahah, too funny, he lifted me really high at one point, ah, little-big brothers are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly! WE love to see you guys goofing around like kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SICK I tell ya....It's spring dude...not 'posed to get snow in SPRING!

    Cute pics of the kids.

    ReplyDelete