A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Church, The mall, and stuff........

Thought I would share a picture of the wonderful
young ladies I hang out with every Sunday morning. (Julie Hemmer and I c0-lead this "small group")

Every Sunday after church we head to the Mall food court for lunch. We had a surprise visit from my parents this sunday. They came to have lunch with us !
My Mom and Brianna. That Chinese was pretty good huh brie. That's all mom could eat.... I guess it's left overs for a few days.
My dad and Rick's dad catching up with each other.
Chris and Rick, bein' all "special"

Gavin in his element.

We had a nice weekend which went pretty quickly as usual... Saturday Rick's side of the family got together for a reception for Rick's cousin who was married in March. It was good to see Randy and his new wife. After the reception, Brianna and I headed to the Chesney baby shower. It was fun to see Kelsey all cute and pregnant, the baby is due in a few weeks.

Gavin got home from the Austin track invitational and we headed over to "Westfire" for supper. (Gavin took 3rd place out of 8 teams in the discus...way to go Gav.)

Sunday was fun and relaxing, mostly enjoyed the weather, just sat around and soaked up the sun. I invited Brie and Chris over for supper and we ate out on the deck, it was lovely.

Today I worked and got a headache...as usual. Someone wanted my shift tomorrow, I gave it away without hesitation. Tomorrow we hope to go to Fairbault to watch gavin throw.

3 comments:

  1. The left over food was better the next day. It was taster. I gave most of it to Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet pics. I totally took the one of Gavin, whoop whoop. Yay, you got the day off, jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:54 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete