A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Marriage blissfulness....

I'm flying off to DC in the morning, wish me well. Be back Sunday with a new blog and lots of pictures :)
I wanna wish the love of my life a very Happy anniversary.
It'll be 26 yrs for us on Thursday, yay!!!
Rick you are a gift that never stops giving.
I love you more and more every year, so lets have lots more, ok. You are my BFF and I cant wait to spend forever with you. I Love you Rick...
Your wife of 26 years :)

4 comments:

  1. Early happy Anniversary u 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! :) And have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Happy Day! You'll have to make up for being gone when you return...wink, wink ;^)

    ReplyDelete