A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Preparring for take-off

Andrew-Cody-Adam-Jay-Gavin
My day started at 2:50am as I drug myself out of bed to drive 3 of the boys up to the MPLS airport. I was very thankful that the boys flight was early before the snow came. Everyone was very sleepy and the boys slept in the car, so they gained and extra hour or so of sleep.
The airport check-in went smooth, there was no smuggling of weapons or any denial of these suspicous looking dudes from entering the aircraft.
Gavin called my from Denver (as I asked him to). It was his first flight and I was anxious to hear how it went. He thought it was pretty cool. I wonder what they are up to now....five, 17 yr. old boys in Mexico. Hummmmm
I know they will have a good time and many great memories will be made. Fell free to pray for their safety and the sanity of the Diephius's.

1 comment: