A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring time and Taxes....
I wandered around the house this afternoon to see if I could see any signs of spring. My crocus's are starting to bloom on the northside.
The neighbors tree has new growth beginning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rick sitting most of the day Saturday to start the taxes.
We have had a nice weekend. It always goes way to fast.
Friday night We went to dinner with Brie and Chris. We chose Victoria's, it was very yummy. I dont think I can ever get tired of Italian.
Saturday we hung out at home most of the day. Last night Rick and I went to the Movie "snow angels",... Don't go, stupid movie.
Today we went to church, I got to rock a sweet baby in the church nursery. We went to the mall as usual then home we came. I'm not sure what I'll do with the rest of the day, I might stamp up some card or maybe take a nap.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:22 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about going to Victoria's on Friday! Wish I'd gone now. We went to Green Mill. I've decided I don't like that place.
    I vote for take a nap....I did for 20 minutes and it was wonderful. I feel so much better. Now I'm heading to the craft room! Hehe

    ReplyDelete