A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

just a blog

Oh....lets see, the picture below is of Brianna (my one and only daughter). This is a random blog, and I really dont have any topics here. Just a random picture of one of my "pride and joys".

Good luck on your new Job Brianna. (Miss ICU nurse)

Just remember..... You will not learn everything in one day !!!

I'm working 3out of 4 days this week, so far 3 have been good so I'm hoping for a 4th good one tomorrow. Tonight after work Brice and I went shopping, got him some new (much needed) jeans. Then we went to Chipotle's for a (much needed) burrito, oh man was that good.

Brianna came over to watch American Idol with us, the results were predictable, cant wait for next week...the final show.Gavin is wandering around unable to stay focused on homework....hummmmmmmmmmmm

Rick and Brice are in the garage playing pingpong. Whoop
That's all folks...that's all i have for ya.

3 comments:

  1. At least you have something to blog about. I just have stupid animals and bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should me on America's Next Top Model....

    ReplyDelete