A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, May 12, 2008

My Mom's day

The best part was having all 3 of my kids home with me.

Just having some fun.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me and my boys....awwwww they melt me


Me and my "little" sweet girl. The flowers are from her and rick. I love flowers, and they are sooooo pretty.
***
Iam blessed with 3 of the most amazing children which makes being a mom pretty darn awesome !!! Thanks, Brianna, Brice and Gavin for making my day special. I Love you all.

5 comments:

  1. You are very fortunate to have all your kids nearby! I call anytime I am with my kids "mother's day" .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Rick hi from Linda! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya for kids. They make us mothers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being da mama. love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mom's Day Jackie!

    ReplyDelete