A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Saturday night visitor

It's not often a person gets lucky enough to hang out with their second cousin (3rd cousin to my kids). Grace is my cousin's kid and she's a cutie. Her mom and dad had a wedding to attend and asked if I could keep Grace overnight so they could dance the night away. Of course I said yes. We got Grace about 7pm and had her until about 10:30 this morning.

She had fun on the swing set with Gavin and Brie
~~~~~~~~~~
"Breakfast" for supper, Grace was a good eater.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

She had a good time reading books with Brianna before bedtime.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I put grace to bed at 9:00 and didn't hear a peep from her until.....I had to wake her up at 8:15 this morning. She really didn't want to get up but I wanted to hang with our "small group"of girls for the last time before summer. Grace sat politely at small group and almost fell asleep on my sis-in-laws couch.
Grace is a "Dream child", she is so wonderful, I can only hope my children get one just like her!!!

5 comments:

  1. easy children make us believe we are rEALLY good parents! Everyone should have one....just one though, or it goes to our head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace is a cutie. We got to see her too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's growing up so fast! Sucha sweet little girl! Lucky ou got to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:08 PM

    She was soooo good you had to say it twice! Sarak

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA HA Thanks Sara, I didnt even notice that I had repeated the paragraph twice, but yes she really WAS that good :)
    I'll erase the 2nd paragraph now

    ReplyDelete