A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Weekend in a nutshell

Yesterday was a cloudy, rainy, stormy kind of day......

The weather was threatening but I, along with my mom and dad traveled up near Inver Grove Heights to watch my niece Alex play some ball. We arrived at game time but a crazy thunderstorm delayed the game for 1/2 hour.
~~~~~~~~~~
Alex is an outstanding ballplayer. It was fun to watch her team come from behind and *WIN*. These girls are pretty amazing....for 14 yr olds they play a high caliber game of
fastpitch softball.
Alex is one of the catchers for the team and like her dad says....She's got a canon for an arm.

As Alex would say..... "Ball in, coming dowwwnnnnnnnnnn"
**********

This is Grant my 6 yr. old nephew. He's such a good fan to come watch his sister play ball. Grant is a sweet boy, it was fun to see him and Alex yesterday. OH... I also got to see my Bro and Sis-in-law, we all had lunch together after the first game. Good Times.
************
Today I have been home alone all afternoon. I dont mind, I got alot of things accomplished. I did the laundry, mowed & trimmed the lawn, fertilized the lawn and washed down the steps and driveway. It's such a beautiful day and I was glad to have so much to do and be able to enjoy the sunshine at the same time.
***
Brice and Hunter are on their way home from their San Diego trip, please pray for their safe travels and that they will stay awake as they drive staight through....YIKES

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday was a fun day. Those girls are great. Grant was real good. Good food too. I had kids mac and cheese. Couldn't eat it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes is right -- driving straight through. They are young...and used to all nighters...they will be fine.

    ReplyDelete