A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, June 30, 2008

To my "closet" readers


36 of you have viewed my blog in the last 24 hours and only 2 have commented (thanks Cheri and mom). I would LOVE to see who my "closet readers" are. I dare all of you to leave a comment, maybe just your name and where your from. Maybe some of you are my friends and I dont even know you're reading. Surprise me and make my day..... I would love to see a record breaking number of comments. Thanks to all of you who read...it makes it worth writitng :)

16 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:51 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Heather and I read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never read your blog and I am embarrased to say who I am....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:48 PM

    How do you know how many people have viewed your blog? I want that feature!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:28 AM

    unclerick

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know what they say about people with brown eyes. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:41 AM

    Hi Jackie. I'm one of the readers. I love checking it every so often to see what you're up to! Wish I lived closer so we could officially reconnect after all these years. Perhaps Kasey will have a bball tournament in Rochester this year. We'll have to meet then.

    I think of you every day when I'm running and smile! Enjoy the great day and thanks for your great site!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aj..it's ME...MJ.

    Accenture Tower
    Minneapolis
    Minnesota
    United States
    North America
    Earth
    The Milky Way
    Space

    (did i miss anything?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:27 PM

    I am here, and I always read...just don't always take the time to respond.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Number 12...you knew I would comment. Oh BTW Megan...you forgot Galaxy and Universe. Two important places also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cincinnati, OH Represent! In da' house! whoot whoot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I check in but don't always comment! :-) Love you, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mom...Milky way is the galaxy and space is the universe. you thought you were clever....

    ReplyDelete
  14. its me annie, from roch.
    i worked with brianna before she left us! haha, just kidding we are happy for her!

    ReplyDelete