A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July

As tradition has it, my side of the family gathers at my mom and dad's place every 4th of July. It is a "blast", we basically provide the entertainment ourselves. We begin with an incredible assortment of food. We graze most of the day as we play games, mingle amoungst ourselves and catch up on each others lives. All 22 of us were there...it's just not something any of us wanna miss!!! Below are an assortment of pics from the day, Enjoy ...
The Erickson Grandchildren (ages 27 - 5)
An assortment (cuz I just want to show all my pics)

Bocci ball ...of course. Jenny, Dad, Brice and Gavin, Note Gavin's awesome form.
Here we all are. Gotta always throw in the "silly picture"
Some of the girls watching the boys play hoops
Gavin...Takin' it to the hoop

My two oldest and their sweethearts (Brianna & Chris Brice & Jenny)
The next wedding will be my Nephew Jamey and his fiance Kate. They had an early gift opening from my mom and dad. Wedding is in Roseau so instead of hauling all the gifts up there and back again, they just did it yesterday. So that was fun.
After a fun filled day at mom and dad's we headed to Stewartville to watch the fireworks.
Brianna and Jenny lounging and Gavin having "a snack" before the light show begins.
***

3 comments:

  1. Jackie is ashamed of her mother. I'm only in one picture and its the goofy one. Thats ok I understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what would we do w/o your pics mom, you're the bestest!

    ReplyDelete