A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Party all day long

Happy 50th Anniversary Mom & Dad
Had a big party for Mom and Dad's special day.
They were actually married 50 yrs ago on this day
The cake picture
Brianna, Megan, Jenny, Jensen, Alex
Brice and Gracie playing hoops
Dad and My cousin Holly (my flower girl)
Peeps in the yard. (brie, my In-laws, and Chris)


Jodi (my sister) enjoying the yummy food
Darin, (Bro in-law), Randy (my brother), Rick (my hubby)
Chris and Brianna
Grandpa and Gavin

Megan and Rick


The party was a success. We had many many family and friends join us as we celebrated the big day. It was fun to see old neighbors, friends and people I didnt even know. I have too many pictures to put in a blog so enjoy the few i have posted here. It's just a glimpse of the fun we had.

4 comments:

  1. It really was so good to see everyone! I'm glad things went smoothly! You kids did a great job of putting everything together for them! I know they enjoyed themselves! HOORAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the party Jackie! Did the flowers hold up? I'm glad you all had the chance to celebrate together! Happy 50th to "mom & dad" !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids did do a great job on the party. It was a great success. Lots of fun. The flowers were great Cheri. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so much fun! I love the pics as always.

    ReplyDelete