A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Sad days.....

Well...... I'm a little disturbed.
My computer seems to have "bit the dust", those of you who know me well know that this is a major crisis!!! I think the storm had something to do with it.... At about 11:30 pm on Wednesday night I heard a HUGE HUGE CRACK of thunder, at the same time a car alarm went off on the street so I think something struck close to the house. The computer has not been the same since. Iam at work right now updating you all so you dont think I left the face of the earth. Dont know when I"ll be able to blog again. SIGH
I think Rick is finally gonna get his new computer which I didnt want to spend the money on, drats.
I have also lost alot of valuable information, e-mail addresses, blog addresses etc. So anyway, I hope to be up and running soon. Keep your fingers crossed. Have a nice weekend.
Your sad blogging friend, Jackie

5 comments:

  1. Dunh, dunh, dunh..."another one bites the dust...dunh, dunh, dunh, and another one, and another one, another one bites the dust...dunh, dunh, dunh...another one bites the dust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:08 PM

    OHhhhh you di'int just say that......dawg

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh mama, what'll you do?! Nice Chris,heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when that happens. Dunh Dunh Dunh Dunh!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at it this way....a faster, newer computer! Hopefully you didn't lose any pictures! I need to save mine to the external hard drive, thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete