A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the best daddy my kids could ever have. Thanks for giving me those sweet kids honey :)

Brianna with her daddy...Twins tickets from all of us. Yankees vs Twins


Here ya go dad...Beef Jerky

Brice and Brie being goofs

Playing the new "block" game

Enjoying family and good food
****
Yes my friends I have returned to blogland. The delay was only brief, but I missed not having my computer for those few days. Rick and I decided it would be ok to purchase a new computer on saturday. Rick took our old one apart, cleaned it real good and plugged it back in....no go. It's a gonner. I've just started to figure out the new one. It is different but so far I'm ok with it. I've had enough tonight, my brain just wants to go to bed. It's been a long day but fun. We hung out at the mall afterchurch, Brice and Jenny are home so it was fun hanging out with them. From the mall we went to my Dad's to celebrate with him. Home we came and I fixed some food to have this evening with more family. Rick's mom and dad, kellie and all for us were here. We had a fun time. Brice showed us a new yard game, they had a fun time playing that. Unfortunatley Gavin had to go to work so we missed his presence. I really feel like I'm blabbing now so I need to be done. I'll put some better effort into my next blog....when I'm awake. I just wanted you all to know I'm "up and running"

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day! What is this block game? I've never heard of that before...

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back to blogland! We missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha....just saw that I'm logged in as Kirk....on my computer. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:10 AM

    Oh Heather, you'll have to come play it with Brie and Chris sometime. It's fun !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great! Rick and I had to show our dominance to let everybody know who's in charge of the games around the house. Let me know if you want to challenge our dominance.

    ReplyDelete