A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Wednesday

I thought maybe I'd catch you all up on the "going ons" in my life.
I'm still trying to become familiar with this new computer. It's definatley faster, but things are different. I'll get used to it all I'm sure. Only had to work 2 days this week which is very lovely. Brianna and I often have lunch together if our breads happen to fall at the same time. We sit outside in the courtyard at St. Mary's and chit chat. ( missed you today Brie, I got switched to Gonda). Nothing much has been going on around here, I cant believe it's already the middle of June, YIKES...where does the time go???

I think what I need to do now is go outside and enjoy this day. I've been couped up all day at work and I would love to just sit and read and do nothing. So yah...that's what I'll do. Hope you are all having a lovely week.

1 comment:

  1. I missed you, I looked everywhere for you, heehee. I actualy met with my old nurse manager on my break to do eval stuff, fun fun. Pretty flowers! Love you!

    ReplyDelete