A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Weekend O' fun

This weekend was a fun one! I'll share a few pictures with ya all...
Yesterday was an awesone bridal shower for Kate (Above). She will be the bride of my Nephew Jamey. She is a lovely young lady and we couldn't be happier for the two of them.
The mother-in-law to be, with Kate. Nice facial Cindy. ( Cindy is my brother's wife)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cindy and her daughter Megan planned a shower that had a spa theme, we had stations which included, facial, manicure, pedicures, and even a real massage therapist who brought one of those massage chairs. Cindy had a wonder ambiance in the massage room, many candle in a dimly lit room, it was soothing and very lovely.
Some of us girls being silly at the shower

My Sis-in-law Michelle. (My other brother's wife)
Letting her parafin wax dry on her hands.
***********************
On to today...SUNDAY
We had a nice surprise at the mall after church....My mom and dad and my sis and her family all joined us for lunch, so we had a combined Hemmer/ Erickson gathering. That was fun!!!
After the mall we went home so that Brice could gather his things for his big trip to California....
My two sweet boys doing....who knows what :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brice and good friend Hunter Left at 4:30 today for an adventure of a lifetime. They are Traveling to San Diego. It's a "road trip" and those of you that know Brice and Hunter, there isnt much planning involved. Brice wasnt even sure when they were leaving till this afternoon,but he DID know that today they would leave. As a mom, I am a little worried! The praying started a few days ago and I'll continue to pray for their safety till I see the whites of their eyes. I'm glad they are able to do this, they will have a great time with memories to last forever.
Tonight Rick, Gavin and I went over to Brianna's (Chris was working) to watch the USA Girls gymnastic try outs. After that we walked over to a park nearby and played Tennis. It felt good to Move a bit cuz I was feeling like a slug today.
So yah...there you have it.... my weekend in a nutshell.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:14 PM

    For those of you that noticed that there was no picture of me included in the "shower" photos...yes I was there...just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe...I'm glad you enjoyed yourself at the shower. It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend...I'm happy for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete