A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Friday, June 20, 2008

First day of summer

Today was another fabulous day. I thought it was Saturday all day, so now I get Saturday again tomorrow, whoop whoop.
This morning I had "coffee" with my dear friend Diane, we got all caught up on each other. She brought me some freshly picked strawberries from her garden. The rest of the day was a hodge-podge of hanging out with Gavin and Rick (who took the day off), Cleaning, laundry and shopping. That's my kind of day.
~~~~~~~~~
Dining at home.....
Tonight I cooked up some yummy (melt in your mouth) sirloin strips for supper . Simply delicious!!!
***********
About 7:30 we headed over to Culver's and met up with
Brie, Chris and our friend Kelsey and
her baby David. He is such a cutie.
Brie and Kelsey trying to get Davin to smile
****
We came home from Culver's and watched Brie and Chris play some hoops, then as the sun set we headed to the back yard for our first fire of the summer. What a beautiful night for a fire, no wind which mean no smoke in the face. We had Smores and enjoyed hanging out together.
Brianna is very excited for her smores.

Gavin arrived home from work at about 10:20 and joined us
by the fire for a smore of his own.
I Love days like today, lots of familytime, just hangin out... being us. Only one thing missing.....Brice (I miss you Brice, see you tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. I loved the fire and the s'mores :) I didn't know yesterday was the 1st day of summer, good first day, whoop whoop. Love love see ya @ 1:25.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:52 PM

    What a cute baby ;)

    ReplyDelete