A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Nothing much to say

Well today was a doozie.... I worked 8 - 5:30 (1 hour OT ). It seems like it has been getting busier all the time, and the patients seem to be getting sicker. So far I have 3.5 hours of OT on this check already. Tomorrow is my last day for the week and I have Monday off too....Yah!
After work I had to wait 40 minutes for the bus so I went up to Brianna floor and visited her for a bit. Luckily she wasnt too busy so we got to chat a bit.
I got home, and went right out to trim and mow the lawn. Got that done, started a load of laundry then set out the sprinklers on the lawn. WHERE IS THE RAIN?????
Rick is golfing and Gavin is out with friends so that leaves me here (no car) to twiddle my thumbs. I'm too hot to eat so here I sit on the computer. As you can see I dont have much to say, just nonsense. Guess I should go move the sprinkler.......Later

2 comments:

  1. We had a nice chat didn't we? That is until the stupid phone deceided to act up. Dumb phone. I watched a very stupid movie called Locked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for visiting me! Lee told me to tell you something about you being a good catholic girl and then he chuckled, must be an inside joke. heehee.

    ReplyDelete