A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Stayin' cool

A hot & humid day, three girls, and a sprinkler = FUN
Jill and Kellie (my Nieces) and Brianna decided to cool off after a few games of volleyball in the back yand. Gavin and Chris decided to skip the sprinkler.
Kellie appears to be amused my Jill. Brianna seems indifferent...
Jill, wetting her whistle.
*****
Might as well wash their hair.
(very cheap entertainment for the rest of us)
Brie is very wet , Chris assumes the... "keep your distance pose"

4 comments:

  1. I was just telling Eric yesterday that I wanted to play in the sprinklers I kept seeing all over the place...apparently I wasn't the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY!!! What a batch of kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heehee, so much fun! I was wet for the rest of the day, but it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris's face speaks a thousand words! Ha! Ha! Silly, silly Girls!

    ReplyDelete