A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Oh look...
I took a closeup picture of a flower

Today is almost over... I didnt do much but it was a nice day anyway.

Headed over to Panera this morning, Usually I can read really in depth books at Panera, the "white noise" is condusive to good reading. Today was a different story. Two ladies were talking about their relationships with men, blah blah blah. I just couldnt block it our, grrrrrrrrrrrr. So I left and did a little shopping. I went to Famous footwear, Crafty Mouse, Hunts and Hyvee. All I bought was groceries. I came home and did a few loads of laundry, made some cookies and did some computer stuff.
Gavin, Rick and I went to Apple Bees for supper then came home and played outside for a bit. Now it's 7:35 and I dont know what to do....I'm thinking maybe I should mow (cuz all the neighbors are moving and i like the smell of fresh cut grass) I'm also thinking there might be a bonfire in the evening plans....we'll see :)

2 comments:

  1. purrtee flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty pics mom, I hope you had a fun night at the concert.

    ReplyDelete